33Across is looking for a mid-level sales hunter with an interest in data sales and business development. Our ideal candidate is naturally curious and resourceful, and knows how to prospect and qualify potential clients.
- Aggressively prospect data clients.
- Set and attend phone and face to face meetings.
- Set up data test and initial deal structure.
- Accurately report pipeline to management
- Close new business
- 2-4 years of data sales and/or business development experience
- Understand the building blocks of digital audience creation
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel (25%) as needed.
What We Can Offer You:
We have a distributed team with primary work locations in New York City and the Bay Area. We offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks. Perks include unlimited snacks/drinks, weekly lunch, team outings, holiday celebrations, and annual hackathons.
Oh Yeah, We Also Offer All The Usual Stuff Too:
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401K matching to help you save for the future
- Real, tangible, paid time off