Shift: 8a to 4:30p (8 hours a day and 5 days a week)
Location: La Jolla, San Diego
- Outpatient oncology experience (adult) preferred – will take strong inpatient oncology experience care coordination for patients and families undergoing cancer treatment at MCC through collaboration with multi-disciplinary team.
- Per Manager - to cover FMLAs and open positions. "Monday-Fridays, 8 or 10 hours (nurse can choose 8 or 10 hr) Usual hours: 0800 to 1630 (if 10-hour shifts, 0700 to 1730) 13 weeks
- RN may float to other onc clinics in the area
- Chemo cert not required, but preferred 1 year Onc exp required
- first time travelers OK
- MUST put RTO on submittal - no changes after nurse has been submitted. And if the RN interviews, they must talk about RTO.