24-Hour Medical Staffing Services, LLC is hiring experienced Radiologic Technician to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Shift: Days 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Current certification in good standing from the State of Virginia, Department of Health Services for Radiological Technology as a Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT), venipuncture certificate and also possess a Fluoroscopy permit (where Fluoroscopy is applicable).
- Each CRT possesses and maintains a current and valid license and also possess other modality coverage licenses; i.e., mammogram, CT/MRI, etc. as applicable to do business in the State of California. Ultrasound Technicians are not required to be a CRT but must be an American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographer (ARDMS).
24 Hour Medical Benefits Offers:
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Non-taxable Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits
- Furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Contact and support
Keywords: Radiologic Technician, RT, Rad Tech, Norfolk, VA, Virginia