24-Hour Medical Staffing Services, LLC is hiring experienced Radiology / Cardiology - Intraoperative Monitoring Technologist to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Specialty: Cardiopulmonary, Electrophysiology Tech
Location: Rapid City, SD
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 13 Weeks
Shift: Rotating, all required as needed by the department.
- Current South Dakota Electrophysiology Tech License
- Must have at least 2 years experience
- Certification for Neurophysiological Monitoring (CNIM) or holds credentials in Electroencephalography (R.EEGT).
- Strong background in EEG and/or IOM
- EEG: all ages from infants to end-of-life ICU comas in the hospital and lots of epilepsy variations in the Neurology Clinic.
- IOM: do many short “routine spines” and brains and carotids, as well as complex spines and occasional peripheral nerve or advanced technology procedures.
- BLS certification
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Non-taxable Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits
- Furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Contact and support
Keywords: Radiology, Cardiology, Intraoperative Monitoring Technologist, Cardiopulmonary, Electrophysiology Tech, Travel, Rapid City, South Dakota, SD