24-Hour Medical Staffing Services, LLC is hiring experienced Occupational Therapist to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Specialty: Occupational Therapist
Location: Northridge, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Shift: Days 8 hours
Duration: 13 weeks
- Licensed/registered OT in the state of California
- 2 years of experience required, 8 beds in unit
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- BLS Certification required.
24 Hour Medical Benefits Offers:
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Non-taxable Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits
- Furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Contact and support
Keywords: OT, Occupational Therapist, Acute Rehab, Northridge, CA, Los Angeles, California, BLS, Travel, Therapy