24-Hour Medical Staffing Services, LLC is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Unit: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Specialty: Nursing; LPN; Long Term Care (LTC); Geriatric
Location: Bethel, AK
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 13 weeks
Shift: Days / Nights (hours may vary)
- Current Alaska License for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Minimum Education: Graduate from an LNL school for LPN's or LVN's.
- Minimum Experience: One (1) year recent experience within hospital or long-term care setting required.
- Licensing/Certification: Current CPR certification (BCLS) required. Current BLS. The successful candidate will be required to pass and maintain competencies for this position. IV certification course.
- Equipment/Tools: Office machines (i.e., multi-line telephone, computer, fax machine, etc.) Medical equipment such as Dynamapp, thermometers, Datascope, Pulse Oximetry
24 Hour Medical Benefits Offers:
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Non-taxable Spending Accounts and other voluntary benefits
- Furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Contact and support
Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), LPN, LVN, SNF, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Nursing, Bethel, AK, Alaska