24-Hour Medical Staffing Services, LLC is hiring experienced Medical Case Specialist to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Location: San Dimas, Ca
Start Date: Aug 20, 2018
Duration: 3-6 months
Shift: Monday- Friday 8:00am- 4:00pm
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
• 0 to 1 years of experience with computers, data entry, and various software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accept and triage referred cases from clients via phone
• Promote and maintain positive relationship with client
• Schedule claimant appointments per contract and company guidelines
• Enter appointment information, notes, and appropriate CPT codes into case management systems
• Utilize map applications to ensure scheduling within contract guidelines
• Re-schedule claimant appointments per contract and company guidelines
• Work closely with exam prep team to ensure effective and timely case management
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment, and superior follow
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate superior customer service skills
• Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology preferred
• Knowledge of Windows 7 Operating System, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Internet Explorer
• Detail oriented and possess the ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize their work
• Must be self-motivated, and possess exceptional interpersonal skills
24-Hour Medical Staffing Services provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401K Retirement Plan with company match
Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
Ask us about our referral program, and you could make up to $500 or more!