24-Hour Medical Staffing Services, LLC is hiring experienced Phlebotomist (Phleb) to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
The Phlebotomist demonstrates technical skills, judgment and leadership in the practice of performing venipuncture’s. The phlebotomist is responsible and accountable for the efficient and safe obtaining of appropriate blood samples from patients for the performance of laboratory procedures. The phlebotomist practices in accordance with laboratory policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
- Salary: $147 per shift
- Location: Marion, IN 46952
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks (3 Months)
- Shift: Nights 10 hours 8a-6:30p
- Current Phlebotomy License issued by the California Dept. of Public Health Board, Laboratory Field Services (CDPH-LFS), as required to perform services in the State of Indiana.
- At least 2 years of experience as a phlebotomist.
- Must have twelve (12) continuous months of Phlebotomy experience within the last (3) years.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- 24-Hour Medical Staffing Services provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
If you’re interested, please:
Apply with your Resume/Application