Pay rate: $428/shift
Shift time: 800 p.m. - 600 a.m. 4x10's weekends and holidays (flexibility on availability)
Duration :22 weeks with the option to extend
- *Must have prior experience with pediatric patients *Require a minimum of 6 months - 1 year of experience
- *Experience with Nihon Kohden preferred but not mandatory.
- The Sleep Technologist is responsible for laboratory set-up patient hook-up and performing and evaluating overnight polysomnograms. This individual will operate sophisticated medical equipment to record sleep and wake physiology and work as a team member to perform any and all of the tasks required of each shift. The role will maintain a schedule which includes day evening or night shifts.
- Experience 1 Year of Experience (Minimum) 3 Years of Experience (Preferred)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals (CPR).
- California Registration as a Sleep Technologist or Licensed Respiratory Therapist. Other (Minimum) Knowledge and competency in all aspects of sleep testing procedures and scoring.
- Strong Clinic knowledge of pediatric sleep medicine and polysomography. CAN BE TRAINED ON EQUIPMENT WHEN THEY GET THERE