24-Hour Medical Staffing Services, LLC is hiring experienced Radiologic Technician to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
- Salary: $36.50 per hour
- Location: San Quentin, CA
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Shift: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM / Monday - Friday
- Current certification in good standing from the State of California, Department of Health Services for Radiological Technology as a Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT), venipuncture certificate and also possess a Fluoroscopy permit (where Fluoroscopy is applicable).
- Each CRT possesses and maintains a current and valid license and also possess other modality coverage licenses; i.e., mammogram, CT/MRI, etc. as applicable to do business in the State of California. Ultrasound Technicians are not required to be a CRT but must be an American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographer (ARDMS).
- Must have twelve (12) continuous months of Rad Tech experience within the last (3) years in an acute hospital setting.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, inmates, families, physicians, and Corrections staff members.
- 24-Hour Medical Staffing Services provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
If you’re interested, please:
Apply with your Resume/Application