About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re searching for a Payroll Specialist to be an integral part of 24-7 Intouch’s Payroll Team and assist with payroll operations, ensuring accurate and timely payments for over 5,000 of our employees in the United States.
As US Payroll Specialist, You Will…
- Assist in the execution of payroll operations for our campuses in the US (hours auditing, W4 entry, calculating manual cheques, processing employee changes including retro pay calculations, approve PTO requests)
- Support the implementation of payroll processes that ensure continuous improvement in accuracy, efficiency and service levels
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with HR, Operations and Accounting to support payroll initiatives
- Deliver prompt, friendly and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay including garnishments and taxes consistent with federal/state/local wage and hour laws
- Keep informed on legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll
As US Payroll Specialist, You Have…
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar position processing a full cycle payroll
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some post-secondary education (completion of post-secondary education preferred)
- Experience in US payroll processing and ADP Workforce Now
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to manage a multi-project workload with tight deadlines through strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Rational decision-making skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal