About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Service Desk Analyst to encompass the day-to day knowledge management of our Service Desk. This role will be responsible for identifying, capturing and organizing information as knowledge assets for knowledge sharing. This role will also be the main point of contact for all partner incidents. Our ideal candidate is a leader with a drive to deliver extraordinary results and a fearless attitude to contribute to our culture.
As IT Service Desk Analyst, You Will…
- Be the initial point of contact for all partner requests; create incidents, update work logs, prioritize and categorize incidents
- Manage the Service Desk mailbox
- Provide various levels of troubleshooting, including password resets and network/application issues
- Create and maintain knowledge management training content including troubleshooting instructions
- Document processes and procedures for all services
- Establish knowledge management processes and procedures and ensuring proper execution
- Develop reporting mechanisms to measure knowledge management performance
- Generate reports to measure ongoing performance
- Provide accurate and timely information in accessible formats
- Acts as a liaison from Service Desk to all other departments
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested
As IT Service Desk Analyst, You Have…
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Some post-secondary or completion of post-secondary schooling (preferred)
- ITIL certified (preferred)
- Experience in knowledge management content development (creating, editing, validating and managing knowledge articles)
- Technical writing experience