OVERVIEW OF POSITION
The mission of the Country Manager is to lead the efforts to establish a new local operation and to ensure that the site is consistently delivering the 24-7 Intouch culture, is functioning optimally and, is driving the happiness of our employees.
- Offer insights and local expertise on the local labour laws and common HR practices
- Offer insights and local expertise to build local compensation plans
- Provide support and guidance in recruiting key positions, (HR Manager, OPS Manager, Recruiting Manager)Lead on the ground efforts to establish the local operation
- Serve as a liaison with local institutions (government, banks etc) Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Create and implement in collaboration with HQ recruiting strategy
- Manage/mentor the local Recruiting, Training, Facilities and Employee Experience managers in collaboration with the global department leaders.
- Clarify priorities, provide resources and hold the local Recruiting, Training, Facilities and Employee Experience teams accountable for maintaining standards and executing the key processes.
- Promote a Team culture at the campus. Drive our culture by helping Support Teams and Operations leaders evaluate how they are doing at our 10 Things (eg, Do you have a Robin? Are we obsessing over our clients?).
- Keep a pulse on Operational/Cultural KPIs for the Campus: ABS, Retention, eNPS, Superpunch Sentiment. Alert leaders of changes/drivers and identify opportunities. Create solutions when it’s in the span of local control and collaborate with corporate leaders when needed.
- Streamline communication and inform the local leaders. Chair weekly team meeting and Campus-wide All Leaders meetings to review site KPIs and important information (Leaders for Operations, Training, Facilities, Recruiting, EX, IT, HR).
- Support the Corporate Department Heads for Training, Recruiting, Employee Experience and Facilities — ensure execution of standards and audit. Ensure completion/accuracy of End of Day and End of Week reporting. Work locally to enhance results. Support roll-out of new programs/processes. Clarify priorities and collaborate on opportunities with the department heads.
- Establish priorities for the campus and track action item progress.
- Escalate any site issues to the respective leader and collaborate on solutions for IT issues.
- Support the Operations leaders by providing solutions to their priorities and ensuring that they are serviced well as internal partners.
- Audit and track that our Operational Processes are being followed by each Line of Business (eg, CSIs, Absenteeism SOP, Retention SOP)
- Obsess about Client visits and ensure that they are smooth and meet our high standards.
- Ensure that the facility meets the aesthetic standards of our brand and is safe and secure.
- Identify opportunities and implement processes to ensure a smooth employee experience —especially in the transitions between departments (eg, Day 1 of Training, Day 1 of production, LOB transfers, etc)
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Minimum 5 years supervising a team
- Must have exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written) with an approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships
- Detail-oriented team player with creative problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability to effectively present information to groups of managers, clients, and customers
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Office environment
- Travel may be required across the United States and Canada