24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to assist with Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and the operationalization of business, process and/or system changes across training curriculums, training delivery, quality assurance and reporting.
As Business Analyst, You Will….
- Collect and validate data requirements for business intelligence systems
- Support reporting from multiple applications
- Create, validate and recommend optimization of business processes
- Support projects through development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and production implementation
- Create internal guides, training materials and end-user documentation
- Facilitate requirements workshops
- Build and manage business relationships
As Business Analyst, You Have…
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of practical business analysis experience, with demonstrated experience in analyzing business systems and processes, and the creation of structured business requirements documents
- Business process management practitioner designation, CBAP, Lean Six Sigma or other certification is considered an asset
- Experience in facilitating workshops and training sessions with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience creating and leading testing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated strength in communications both verbal and written
- Ability to build relationships
- Technical understanding and problem solving skills