About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Manager of Operations Excellence to collaborate with the Senior Leadership and Operations Teams of several of the company’s operational lines of business to help improve operational processes with the aim of making them as efficient as possible. We are looking for a leader who is an excellent mentor who can clearly communicate as well as is highly analytical and experienced with project coordination, using their problem-solving skills to foresee obstacles and make strategic decisions.
As a Manager of Operations Excellence, You Will…
- Provide the Operations and Support Teams with step by step guidance on how to track and analyze data, identify root causes, and plan strategically.
- Partner with Operations to help support and drive execution with a course of action for overall improvement in attrition, absenteeism and other Key Performance Indicators.
- Promote/support learning opportunities (trainings, triads, workshops, calibrations, etc) to promote career development and leadership expertise.
- Share best practices around audit processes, Standard Operating Procedures, newsletters, master problem analysis and decision-making.
- Deliver and/or attend weekly meetings to discuss strategic actions to drive overall success.
- Build strong partnerships with all Support Teams.
- Ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of deliverables for all assigned projects.
As a Manager of Operations Excellence, You Have...
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center leadership
- Operations Management experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business or Equivalent work experience
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Master coaching and development skills
- Proven experience in coaching and developing
- Proven ability to work across several departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Confidence in public speaking and training
- Excellent organizational and planning skills including task prioritization and effective time management
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Ability to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment