ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Quality Assurance Evaluator is responsible for ensuring CSRs are delivering exceptional customer experiences by monitoring customer interactions for accuracy of information, call handling standards and adherence to policies and procedures.
Reporting and providing feedback are also a major component of the job, which includes coaching agents on performance, and providing Team Leaders and Managers with regular agent performance feedback.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Performs monitors of customer email & chat responses.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- You have at least 1 year of Quality Assurance experience in a contact center environment
- You solve problems and offer suggestions in a positive developmental manner
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You’re a great communicator, especially in face-to-face and chat situations
- You have strong leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills
- You enjoy interacting with employees at all levels of our company and working with a diverse group of people
- You have intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Office