About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story
About the Job
The Reports Analyst will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of operational related data in an on-going effort to increase visibility for program and employee performance. The Reports Analyst will create standardized & custom reports for Corporate Reporting as well as driving efficiency and process improvement through automation.As a Reports Analyst, you will...
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase visibility into performance for all lines of business within 24-7 Intouch
- Development & validation of queries and report templates to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Collaborating with employees across the organization to ensure data needs are met, including troubleshooting various data sources and databases.
- Perform deep dive analysis on results
- Participate and support special projects requiring additional analysis
- Collaborate and develop Corporate reporting solution including real time dashboard.
- Completion of special projects and ad hoc analysis as directed to provide timely information and support for tactical and strategic decisions
As a Reports Analyst, you have...
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to develop internal relationships/partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to complete tasks quickly in a high energy environment
- Analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, performance driven environment
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Statistics or Data Analysis considered an asset
- Previous experience within a Call Center considered an asset
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced experienced with VB, SQL or other scripting tools