About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We’re looking for an ETL Developer to be responsible for the ETL development for the Reporting Services Team.
As ETL Developer, You Will…
- Develop, design, tune and maintain SSIS packages to perform the ETL process
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to be used during the ETL process
- Design and develop ETL solutions using data integration tools for interfacing between source and target
- Performance tune the ETL process and SQL queries as well as recommend and implement ETL and query tuning techniques
- Develop ETL technical specifications
- Design, develop, test, implement and support data solutions
- Document ETL data mappings, data dictionaries, processes, programs and solutions as per established standards for data governance
- Integrate ETL development with existing projects to maximize object reuse
- Create, execute and document unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs
- Work with the Data Analysts to assess and troubleshoot potential data quality issues at key intake points
- Perform problem assessments, resolution and documentation in existing ETL packages, mapping and workflows in production
As ETL Developer, You Have…
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing, developing, testing and implementing ETL solutions using any enterprise ETL tool (SSIS)
- Strong experience with SQL and fine tuning data queries
- Understanding of Dimensional Modelling design principles
- Good understanding of basic coding methods/building blocks and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral