About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re searching for a Corporate Reporting Analyst who can use their analytical mindset and drive to deliver accurate results for our Management Team. Our ideal candidate is someone with the vision, experience and passion to make a tangible contribution to our entrepreneurial culture.
As Corporate Reporting Analyst, You Will…
- Participate in the development of corporate budgets and forecasts
- Prepare weekly and daily cash flow forecasts
- Manage corporate credit cards and payments, including monthly reconciliations
- Coordinate all international cash flow requests
- Track and report on capital expenditures
- Assist in billings for larger client-partners
- Coordinate with external tax consultants
- Oversee preparation of information required for all tax returns and other contemporaneous documentation
- Research all applicable taxes in new geographies, with the assistance of external tax consultants
- Be responsible for all indirect tax and business tax filings in applicable geographies
- Complete all tax reconciliations and act as point of contact for tax provisions
- Examine and enhance internal controls
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
As Corporate Reporting Analyst, You Have…
- University and/or college diploma in Finance or relevant field
- CPA designation (considered an asset)
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in an accounting or tax related role
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving experience with attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- An eager personality and the ability to learn quickly