About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
What You Will Do
- Act as the front line support for our customers in Americas, APAC, and EMEA regions
- Resolve technical issues for customers by troubleshooting hardware, software and mobile solutions with GoPro products
- Soft sales approach on incoming customer contacts
- Handle sales inquiries and resolve order problems for customers
- Successfully use support tools to provide customer resolutions and information
- Ability to deescalate challenging customer situations
- Document customer cases and pertinent details in internal CRM
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on opportunities and gaps within current resources and processes
- Effectively communicate across multiple channels (written/verbal)
- Use knowledge and experience to help educate and assist your team
Skills We’re Stoked About
- College Graduate preferably in IT/Computer Science or its equivalent.
- 3-4 years of combined experience in technical support, sales, and customer service role in the BPO/Call Center environment.
- Understanding and experience with video editing software a plus (GoPro editing apps preferred)
- Knowledge of both Windows and Mac operating systems as well as basic understanding of computer hardware
- Experience with digital photography/video principles and concepts is a plus.
- Schedule and shift flexibility required. Will work some holiday shifts.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, and search engine functionality
- Familiarity with CRM & case management system preferred – Salesforce a huge plus
- Full spoken in and written proficiency in Korean & English.
- Outgoing and positive communicator
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work as an individually as well as in a team
- Results and metrics-oriented
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Able to breakdown complex issues into simple terms
- Openness to feedback and coaching
- Must have a problem-solving mindset