About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re searching for a Manager, Corporate Reporting to coordinate all required corporate reporting and budgeting. We’re looking for someone with the vision, experience and passion to make a tangible contribution to our entrepreneurial culture. The ideal person for this role will have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver accurate results for our Management team and client-partners.
As Manager, Corporate Reporting, You Will…
- Assist with preparation of year-end financial statements
- Support with preparation of financial reports including annual budget, periodic budget updates and quarterly reports
- Manage all required reporting packages and deadlines with lenders and investors
- Oversee the preparation of lender notices and provide interest rate recommendations
- Assist with cash flow & foreign exchange recommendations by analyzing treasury reports
- Review IFRS position papers
- Provide analysis and audit one-off transactions
- Coordinate alignment projects for improved functions within various accounting operations (credit cards, procurement, reporting, payroll, etc.)
As Manager, Corporate Reporting, You Have…
- CPA Designation
- Some post-secondary or completion of post-secondary schooling in Finance or relevant field (preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of relevant work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of management experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment