ABOUT OUR COMPANY
24-7 Intouch is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. With over 18 years of experience and 12 facilities around the globe, we’re obsessed with providing remarkable contact center solutions to the world’s most innovative brands.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a highly motivated Benefits Specialist who has the drive to be accountable for all administrative functions of the benefits plan while providing support to all our locations across Canada and the US.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in all areas of the Company benefits plans, including open enrollment, administration, record keeping ( particularly for annual ACA reporting) , reviewing service agreements, communicating plan changes, etc.
- Administer day to day benefits for all North America locations including enrolling in the benefits plan, filing of documents relating to benefits and terminating employee’s benefits when required
- Respond to employee questions relating to the organization’s benefits.
- Analyze, reconcile and submit monthly invoices.
- Prepare and review payroll adjustments as needed relating to the Company’s benefits.
- Maintain and update internal processes as required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a consulting or corporate environment; Experience in Group Benefits is preferred
- An understanding of Canadian benefits is a requirement, United States benefits legislation (Affordable Care Act) is an asset
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced Excel skills