About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re searching for an HR/EX Team Leader to provide leadership and supervision to a team of HR/EX Service Representatives (HESRs), ensuring production objectives and performance standards are met. This role will also develop a new program partnership between Human Resources and Employee Experience.
As HR/Employee Experience Team Lead, You Will…
- Provide information and resolutions for internal employee needs according to employee and program service expectations
- Provide front line supervision to HR/EX Service Representatives (HESR) to ensure proper training, support and customer service is supplied
- Ensure that payroll information is correct, on time and accurate for their team of HESRs
- Promote professional and personal development of individual team members
- Administer performance evaluations, training needs, progressive disciplinary actions, and career opportunity programs
- Drive team of HESRs to meet performance targets
- Create recommendations and decisions regarding various options available to ensure complete employee satisfaction
- Document orders, changes and other information regarding customer accounts to ensure accuracy and quality of service
- Perform other duties as assigned
As HR/Employee Experience Team Lead, You Have…
- At least 1-2 years of call centre background or previous supervisory experience
- Some post-secondary or completion of post-secondary schooling (preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced mathematical skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak accurately by using proper grammar and correct enunciation in a non-scripted environment
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Exceptional prioritization skills to complete work with accuracy and timeliness
- Patience with difficult situations with employees
- The ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- A proven track record of being service oriented with strategic thinking skills
- The ability to listen attentively to tailor responses and actions with the information provided by HESR team members