ABOUT THE JOB
Team Leads play a critical role within 24-7 Intouch, as they provide front-line direction to our CSRs, and ensure quality service is provided in every customer interaction. They also represent our clients, and learn and maintain knowledge of client brand and philosophy, as well as products, promotions and processes.
Team Leads are coaches, advocates and role models for our CSRs. They promote professional and personal development of individual team members by administering performance evaluations, training needs, progressive disciplinary actions, and career opportunity programs.
- A post-secondary degree or certificate, preferably in Business Management. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered.
- At least one year of experience in a contact center leadership, supervisory, or coaching role.
- You’re interested in learning how to develop your leadership skills and be a coach, advocate, and role model to our CSRs.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and are able to communicate & influence at various levels within the organization.
- A post-secondary degree or certificate, preferably in Business Management; a combination of education and work experience will also be considered.
- At least 3 - 5 years in a leadership, supervisory, or coaching role.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, and holidays.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in team settings within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to type 30 WPM with accuracy
- Strong knowledge of MS software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).