24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
Working closely with multiple departments, this role is responsible for leveraging, creating and disseminating data analysis to help identify areas of opportunity, developing solutions, and ensuring key metrics are achieved
- Assist leadership and management in data acquisition, analytics, reporting, and process development/implementation.
- Develop and implement regular maintenance of client facing and internal reporting across multiple platforms (excel/google/smartsheets).
- Maintenance and coordination of internal access to client systems for 350+ staff
- Partner in strategy implementation with all levels in OPS, RTA/Ops Support, Senior Management to better align on deliverables; ensuring execution across all channels
- Analytical mindset and robust problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with both low and high-level roles in a contact center setting and responsibilities/interactions thereof.
- 1-2 years of reporting experience, preferably in the contact center industry
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Leadership problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize