ABOUT THE JOB
The Campus Employee Experience Manager is responsible for analyzing, strategizing and supporting targeted engagement initiatives to meet program and corporate goals at the site level. Duties include planning, facilitating and executing employee engagement programs, while managing a small team of Campus Employee Experience Coordinators.
The successful candidate will be part of a remote Campus Employee Experience team, reporting to the Campus Employee Experience Director. They will also work closely with the EX team, and local Operations Leaders, collecting insight and valuable VOA data (Voice of the Agent) that will help drive engagement priorities while strengthening employee transparency.
The Campus Employee Experience Manager is also responsible for helping leadership meet corporate and program level retention goals, while being a company ambassador that ensures an exceptional level of employee experience. Flexibility in the role is important, as function and responsibilities will change as corporate engagement programs evolve, and their site’s campus continues to grow and develop. The successful candidate is trustworthy and sets the tone for employees on-site, allowing them to be engaged, motivated and successful.
Duties Specific to the Jamaica Campus: The Campus EX Manager will work with the Country Manager, and Spotify and Lyft’s leadership to create an environment where both campaigns feel equally supported and engaged. All EX events will include both campaigns, and the EX Manager will work to address any perceived favoritism. The manager will also hold small group discussions with both campaigns every few months seeking feedback around this topic.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with corporate and on-site teams with their unique engagement needs and goals
- Gather employee feedback for the site, hosting focus groups, distributing online surveys and helping establish other corporate employee feedback channels
- Work with other on-site and remote Campus Employee Experience Managers, Campus Employee Experience Coordinators, and EX leadership to achieve goals and efficiency
- Be a communication hub and brand ambassador for all employees on-site, keeping an overall pulse of your site
- Assist in planning and facilitating corporate events (ie: Customer Service Week, Thanksgiving, Heartbeat (Charity) Initiatives, etc.)
- Prioritize overlapping projects and initiatives, ensuring clear expectations are set
- Communicate frequently and transparently with site/corporate leaders
- Plan, facilitate and help execute employee engagement programs
- Understand and analyze operational metrics and KPIs, as related to Campus Employee Experience and EX initiatives
- Maintain an infectious positive attitude that is influential
- 2 to 4 years of business related leadership experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills – must be able to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to implement change and innovation
- Ability to communicate and influence at various levels within the organization
- Motivated to help others thrive at work and able to maintain a positive attitude