About 24-7 Intouch:
Headquartered in Downtown Winnipeg, we’re a global outsourcing and technology company. We know that’s a mouthful… To put it simply, we provide amazing behind-the-scenes support to some of the biggest brands in the world. In fact, we’d put money on the fact that you’ve probably shopped at or used the apps of our clients recently!
Our Solutions team works hard to attract, grow, and retain our clients. They create proposals for new partnerships, develop strategic action plans, build client relationships, and support our dynamic sales and operations teams.
This role is a mixture of marketing, sales support, client management, and project management. Reporting to the Manager, Solutions, the Solutions Specialist interfaces with many departments and provides a key internal point of contact for the developing and implementation of clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help build & review proposals, overviews, and presentations
- Develop various types of sales and client-facing content
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure excellent execution of client presentations
- Develop new strategic processes to support and improve internal practices
- Maintain a knowledge base of information (sorting, organizing, updating, auditing)
- Perform research and logistics for team purchasing (branded schwag, event gifts, client thank-you’s)
- Team meeting documentation and project reporting
- Prioritization Skills
- Problem Solver
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business or Marketing
- Internet savvy with strong working knowledge of and experience with standard office equipment and software; proficiency with Microsoft Office +/or GSuite (Google For Work) required
- Excellent written/research, proofreading, grammar, and critical analysis skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Able to operate in a fast-paced work environment and switch gears quickly between projects and deadlines
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales, marketing, persuasive writing, and/or communications is an asset
- Layout, creativity, and “lite” design skills an asset. Please consider your resume as a sample of your work.