24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
The Solutions Department is critical in the process of growing and supporting the 24-7 Intouch client base. The department is setup to provide internal consultation, contribute to proposals for new partnerships, develop strategic action plans, help build client relationships, and support our dynamic sales, CX, and operations teams.
Reporting to the Manager, Solutions, this role interfaces with many departments and provides an internal point of contact for the development and implementation of new and existing clients. This role has diverse job duties that encompasses a mixture of marketing, sales support, internal customer management, and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a knowledge base of information (sorting, organizing, updating, auditing)
- Administration of Solutions based processes, formal procedures and resulting reporting
- Team meeting documentation and project reporting
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure excellent execution of client presentations
- Support the build & review of proposals, overviews, and presentations
- Develop and assist with various types of sales and client-facing content
The following skills are desired as a Solutions Coordinator:
- Effective Time Management
- Problem Solver
- Internet savvy with strong working knowledge of and experience with standard office equipment and software; proficiency with Microsoft Office +/or GSuite (Google For Work)
- Excellent written/research, proofreading, grammar, and critical analysis skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Able to operate in a fast-paced work environment and switch gears quickly between projects and deadlines
- Able to organize, coordinate and track simplistic projects
Considered an Asset:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business or Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales, marketing, and/or project management
- Layout, creativity, and “lite” design skills an asset. Please consider your resume as a sample of your work.
- Previous experience with SmartSheets or other project management tools