ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Director of Operations to be involved in all facets of our contact center operations including hiring, training, quality control, reporting, performance optimization and partner services. Our ideal candidate is a fearless leader with a drive to deliver extraordinary results.
As Director of Operations, You Will…
- Drive “best practices” in all areas of responsibility
- Ensure proper planning, staffing, training and development is achieved across all teams
- Be responsible for ramp-up drives and goals
- Create action plans for continuous growth and improvement, business development and client satisfaction
- Drive results and performance optimization through client specific internal KPIs and financials, while ensuring Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality and service
- Direct and audit to ensure adherence to corporate policies and processes, while honoring client specific policies & processes
- Support and drive the 24-7 Intouch culture within teams and at our campuses, while also integrating partner culture
- Motivate and inspire teams, while building trusting relationships throughout the organization
- Develop and execute motivational incentives on the floor
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization in a collaborative manner to ensure consistency within Operations
- Maintain close auditing cadence through reporting, observations and personal contact
- Work directly with Operations Workforce Optimization teams to deliver client staffing requirements
As Director of Operations, You Have…
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- 7 - 9 years of experience in contact center leadership, including managing cross-functional teams
- 5 years of relevant experience in client relationship management
- Experience in analyzing/influencing profit & loss statements and performing cost analysis
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal and written) with the ability to communicate with various positions and departments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- The ability and motivation to meet program and internal business KPIs
- The ability to implement change and innovation throughout teams