24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The Senior Director of Operations will be involved in all facets of contact center operations, including hiring, training, quality control, reporting and client services. The role is ideal for performance-driven individuals with experience managing a contact center with large call/interaction volumes.
- At least 7 years of leadership experience in contact centers, specifically with cross-functional teams
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- 5 years of client relationship management
- Strong ability to analyze P&L statements and perform cost analyses
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and propose strategies and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as with leaders, peers, and clients in other countries
- Ability to meet program KPIs and internal business KPIs (abs, attrition, etc)
- Remain connected to day to day culture and staff engagement
- Responsible for oversight of Employee Experience site activities and budget
- Responsible for addressing attrition driven issues, through continuous focus groups, communication outlets with all site employees
- Responsible for achieving site retention goals
- Responsible for the execution of Employee Experience corporate strategies to assist in retention
- Ability to travel internationally as required