The Workforce Team’s primary function is the support of the company’s resource planning initiatives from a staffing point of view. Reporting to the Manager of Resource Planning, the candidate will be responsible for scheduling and tracking information relevant to resource planning.
Working in partnership with both Operations and other Workforce Management team members [Intraday Performance and Forecasting and Resource Planning teams], the member will need to identify customer contact trends to ensure appropriate resources are available to support business needs. This includes supporting and incorporating all forecasted aspects (example – call volume, AHT, etc). Scheduling Specialist will be responsible for aligning the accuracy of original schedules to forecasted work volume and for ongoing analysis and continuous improvement.
- Assisting with schedule management and data tracking. Ensuring that all Contact Center schedules are generated properly
- Responsible for managing scheduling information for new and existing employees in multiple Contact Center locations using a workforce software program
- Coordinating with business operations in ensuring that employee information is accurately entered and maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring trackers related to headcount, absenteeism, etc are constantly reviewed and updated.
- Update parameters within the workforce management system to ensure most efficient scheduling of resources to meet service level and productivity goals.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to ensure respective lines of business are in line with requirements and associate availabilities are conducive to the business needs.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a high level of accuracy with regards to data being entered
- Willingness to learn and adapt to working in a new environment
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask and self-manage your work day is crucial
- Knowledge of Contact Center operations and functions, business processes, and workforce management systems considered an asset
- Completion of postsecondary degree or certificate with a focus on Business Administration
- A combination of work experience and education will be considered