24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging software technology, and we
need your help!
We are seeking Senior Software Developers to take part in the design, development and implementation of
special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s Laivly product development division. We’re looking for an
entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take software technology to the next level.
Our team takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it, so if you’re a creative, daring developer, we
have a place for you. The office also has lots of great amenities - including a staff-only fully equipped gym,
bubble hockey, and arcade machines.
As a Senior Software Developer, You Will…
● Work alongside a team of developers building tools to improve customer experience
● Work in a fast paced agile software development environment
● Develop applications that interface with multiple systems (web, desktop, telephony systems, api,
● Interact with product stakeholders to show off your work and gain feedback
● Love technology and finding creative solutions to challenging problems
As a Senior Software Developer, You Have…
● At least 5 years of software development experience
● Experience in C# development required
● Experience with Object Relationship Mapping tools required
● Strong software architecture and design experience using modern techniques
● Strong knowledge of web technology stacks
● Experience with automated testing required (Unit testing, Selenium, etc…)
● Creative problem solving skills
● Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
● Excellent communication skills