ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging software technology, and we need your help! We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer.
Our Senior Software Developers will design, develop and implement special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s IT department. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take software technology to the next level.
As Senior Software Developer, You Will…
- Work alongside a team of developers building tools to improve customer experience
- Work in a fast paced agile software development environment
- Develop applications that interface with multiple systems (web, desktop, telephony systems, API, etc.)
- Interact with product stakeholders to show off your work and gain feedback
- Love technology and finding creative solutions to challenging problems
As Senior Software Developer, You Have…
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- Experience in C# development (required)
- Experience with Object Relationship Mapping like Entity framework (required)
- Experience with automated testing (Unit testing, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with databases and data access
- Experience building and consuming web services
- Experience on ASP MVC, Entity Framework (definite advantage)
- Experience in bitbucket, sourcetree (also an advantage)
- Strong software architecture and design experience using modern techniques
- Experience working within a team and mentoring other developers
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills
- The ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple complex projects