About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Program Manager to coordinate the day-to-day activities on cross-departmental projects. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take business process development to the next level.
As Program Manager, You Will….
- Collect operational and financial data to help leadership scope projects
- Develop and maintain detailed plans for prioritized projects
- Coordinate working groups to ensure task completion across multiple stakeholders
- Maintain detailed records of project progress, providing regular summaries and updates
- Report on project challenges and identify possible solutions
- Consolidate progress metrics across projects for executive reporting
As Program Manager, You Have…
- A post-secondary degree in business, finance, economics or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience (PMP certification is an asset)
- Experience in the BPO industry (asset)
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to finish tasks within tight timelines
- Experience developing reporting for upper management
- Comfort with technology and frequent technological change
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to self-manage daily duties in a fast-paced, dynamic & changing environment
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Patience during difficult situations and the ability to manage conflict