About the Job
24-7 Intouch PH is seeking a Director of Operations to drive performance and operational excellence for one of our Fortune 500 clients.
By fostering a bold and competitive culture, 24-7 Intouch PH sets the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The Director of Operations will be involved in all facets of contact center operations, including hiring, training, quality control, reporting and client services. The role is ideal for performance-driven individuals with experience in managing a contact center with large call/interaction volumes and 200+ agents.
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides Operations Managers to effectively deal with their Team Leaders
- Proven track record in managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center/BPO
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience including cross-functional teams/groups, in a senior management and/or Director level role
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in client relationship management
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Experience analyzing P&L statements and performing cost analyses
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Experience/Backgound in handling consumer product goods, retail, and/or voice
- Good operational background
Education / Experience Requirements:
- University or College Degree
- 5-10 years’ management experience within a contact center in a BPO setting