About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
We’re changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Generalist to keep a keen focus on our client-partners’ staffing needs in collaboration with other global teams. This role will be responsible for ensuring the best standard operating procedures and tools are in place to produce world class Workforce Management.
As Workforce Management Generalist, You Will…
- Support and partner with internal global functions
- Monitor ongoing project progress, make updates, reach out for status updates and drive progress to completion
- Manage and maintain maintenance scheduling software (Aspect) as directed
- Routinely analyze and monitor ticket activities and send out summary communications
- Audit data for anomalies or items outside standard operating procedures
- Perform ad-hoc report generation based on requests from Operations and Strategy teams
- Process documentation and partner with other team members to develop new standard operating procedures
As Workforce Management Generalist, You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Post-secondary degree or certificate with a focus on Business Administration (a combination of work experience and education will also be considered)
- Previous experience using Workforce tools (Aspect, Avaya, etc.)
- Chat and email experience (asset)
- Knowledge of Operations or Workforce Management (asset)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior attention to detail with an eye for accuracy for data entry
- Strong analytical, problem solving and self-management skills
- Ability to adapt to change in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment