About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re searching for a Corporate Accountant to work collaboratively with our global Finance Teams to comply with corporate and local reporting requirements on a timely basis. The ideal person for this role will have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver accurate results for our Leadership Team and client-partners.
As Corporate Accountant, You Will…
- Review monthly and quarterly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Review transfer pricing revenue calculations
- Review assessed impact of realized and unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses, and revaluation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Analyze fluctuations in revenues and expenses against the budget, and compare to prior periods
- Coordinate with international finance teams to provide variance explanations
- Apply critical thinking skills to assess strengths and weaknesses in internal controls and identify opportunities to improve processes and functions
- Assist Billings team with preparation of select invoices on a monthly basis
- Manage the creation of new GL accounts in accounting system and map accounts in consolidation software
- Assist in drafting month end and quarter end reporting packages
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support in audit requirements and year-end reports
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting requests
- Perform other duties as required to support the finance function
As Corporate Accountant, You Have…
- University and/or College Diploma in Finance or relevant field
- CPA designation (or working towards completion)
- 3+ years of experience in an Accounting role
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- The ability to learn accounting/reporting software
- A highly motivated personality with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail