About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Corporate Accountant to join our Accounting team. We’re looking for someone with the vision, experience and passion to make a tangible contribution to our entrepreneurial culture. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver accurate results for our management team and clients.
As a Corporate Accountant, You Will…
- Record all revenue and related accruals into the GL and prepare related reconciliations
- Analyze trends in revenue in collaboration with the Billings team
- Assist Billings team with preparation of select invoices on a monthly basis
- Reconcile clearing accounts
- Reconcile and record all deferred rent adjustments
- Prepare payroll entries and reconcile payroll accounts
- Manage the creation of new GL accounts in accounting system and map accounts in consolidation software
- Upload GL information into consolidation software for monthly reporting and updating/creating new reports
- Assist in drafting month end and quarter end reporting packages
- Prepare all tax reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with all sales tax regulations on invoicing
- Support in audit requirements and year-end reports
As a Corporate Accountant, You Have...
- A University and/or College Diploma
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Pursuing CPA designation is considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting monthly reporting deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to learn accounting and reporting software
- Highly motivated, quick learner