24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Business Analyst plays a key role in assisting business, process and system impact analysis relative to contact center operational and customer experience impacts.
Developing reporting based presentation material to speak to the campaign success. Operations reporting, channel reporting, QA reporting, volume and AHT and other KPI expectations per SOW. The ideal candidate is an individual who takes initiative, is performance-driven and interested in working in a fast-paced environment with continuous growth.
- You have a post-secondary education in business or equivalent in a related field
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong analytical background.
- You have a strong background of presenting business insights and deriving operational recommendations.
- You have the ability to take data insights and translate them into business impacts while keeping in mind both internal and external priorities.
- You have experience creating reporting and scorecards at both an agent and site level.
- You have the ability to analyze raw data extracts and create high level trend analysis.
- You have strong working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel
- You have the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and complete tasks quickly
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can handle a high volume of work
- You’re a strong communicator, acting professionally in both actions and words
- You’re able to follow organizational policies and procedures
- You must successfully pass an Excel based test prior to