About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re looking for an Intraday Performance Analysis (IPA) Supervisor to lead the IPA Team in monitoring, communicating and making changes that positively affect the real-time performance of our front line staff.
As Intraday Performance Analysis Supervisor, You Will…
- Comprehend call center functions such as workforce management tools, scheduling, skilling/call queues and forecasting volumes by half-hour segments
- Evaluate and communicate data in a clear, concise manner to Workforce Management and Operational leadership teams
- Make recommendations on scheduling and staffing adjustments (breaks, shift times, etc.) in accordance with evolving business needs
- Partner with Operational leadership on overtime or voluntary time off requirements to ensure staffing levels meet forecasted volumes
- Monitor agent schedules and escalate issues regarding attendance and schedule adherence
- Work closely alongside Operational team members to ensure that all client-partners and company goals are met
- Support, motivate and retain an outstanding IPA Team
As Intraday Performance Analysis Supervisor, You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Post-secondary degree or certificate with a focus on Business Administration (preferred - a combination of work experience and education will be considered)
- Minimum 5+ years of call center / workforce management experience
- Previous experience using workforce management tools (Aspect, Avaya, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
- The adaptability to learn a variety of software programs
- Superior attention to detail with an eye for accurate data entry
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical, information-management and decision-making skills
- Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills to complete work in a timely manner