ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story
-https://vimeo.com/177119191 ABOUT THE JOB
We are changing the future of customer care and want your help. 24-7 Intouch is hiring an Insights Analyst. Working within the Insights & Analytics Department, this position supports the Director, Insights & Analytics in providing reports and presentations to our clients. This includes data procurement, data cleansing, generating the analysis and providing interpretations to the results. Insights is key! Being able to identify the opportunities and recommendations from data is the outcome or your job! If you are the type of person who wants data to drive action, we’d like to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an emerging and fast-paced team. We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who strives to identify and communicate ways to improve how business operates.
- Manage concurrent data project(s) from beginning to end, including data sourcing, cleansing and organization for analytics purposes.
- Provide analytics to support 24-7 Intouch clients and internal Insights needs. Working alongside a team, this includes creating visualizations to tell the Insights story.
- An undergraduate degree or diploma in business or analytics required.
- Experience in statistical software an asset but not a requirement
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to interpret data, extracting insights, linking to strategies, and communicating a compelling summary of findings and drive results
- Must have effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Detail oriented
- Team player with creative problem-solving, analytical and project management skills; works well independently on assigned projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills