About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company, providing value-driven solutions for over 19 years. Using the most advanced technology, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform uses insights to build loyalty and increase revenue for their partners. 24-7 Intouch takes pride in developing top to bottom brand alignment for partners while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for customer care excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring an Operations Excellence Manager to collaborate with our senior leadership, operations teams and partners to help contribute to the overall health of our operational programs. Our ideal candidate is a leader with a drive to deliver extraordinary results. We’re looking for a fearless attitude and a passion to contribute to our culture.
As Operations Excellence Manager, You Will…
- Provide the operations and supporting teams with guidance on data analysis, root cause identification and strategic planning
- Support and drive execution with a course of action for overall improvement in attrition, absenteeism and Key Performance Indicators
- Identify training and developmental opportunities for front-line supervisors in coaching, recognition, conflict resolution and progressive discipline processes
- Share best practices around audit processes, Standard Operating Procedures, newsletters, master problem analysis and decision-making
- Perform campus-wide program trend analysis and compliance by examining reports, operational practices and documentation
- Attend and participate in weekly strategy meetings
- Build strong partnerships with all support teams (Implementations, Marketing, Solutions, Workforce, Corporate Learning & Development, HR Compliance and Employee Experience)
- Ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of deliverables for all assigned projects
- Ensure onboarding and orientation supports new team members through upfront engagement and alignment
- Establish processes for Key Performance Indicator selection to ensure targets are aligned
- Utilize a robust performance management process and ensure performance action plans are owned at the department level
- Present action plans, progress reports and opportunities to program and company stakeholders
As Operations Excellence Manager, You Have...
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center leadership (Operations Management experience is strongly preferred)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business or Equivalent work experience
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including task prioritization
- Proven experience in coaching and developing
- Proven ability to work across several departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Confidence in public speaking and training
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- The ability to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment