About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Operations Support Manager effectively manages client requests regarding real time activities, incentives, and operating plans to achieve monthly goals, as well as internal and external reporting. The role will manage the RTA team to drive service level, utilization, adherence and shrinkage to expected levels.
The Operations Support Manager will oversee and help to manage staffing, training, and recruiting, and will use industry knowledge to develop leadership training at all levels. The role will build strong partnerships with all support groups, and will partner with Ops to develop strategies to create a strong culture. The role will also ensure consistency, quality, and timeliness of deliverables for assigned projects.
- Manage client requests regarding real-time activities and staffing adjustments
- Manage incentive and operating plans to achieve monthly goals
- Manage the Real Time Analyst team to drive Service Level, Utilization, Adherence, and Shrinkage to expected levels
- Manage internal and external reporting; daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc
- Build strong partnerships with all support groups such as Workforce Management, Human Resources, and Facilities with our client's strategy in mind
- Use industry knowledge to develop leadership training at all levels
- Oversees and helps manage staffing, training, and recruiting. Deliver training and development on our values and mission
- Effectively manages individual work streams and communicates recommendations to the client
- Ensure consistency, quality, and timeliness of deliverables for assigned projects
- Partner with Operations to develop strategies to create a strong culture and drive performance
- Must have successfully completed the 90-day probationary period.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center leadership, including cross-functional teams/groups
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Experience with Workforce Management