About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re seeking a Workforce Manager to direct, manage and supervise all activities related to the Workforce team for a dedicated 24-7 Intouch program. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and the success of our programs.
As a Workforce Manager, You Will….
- Work closely with Operations to ensure all team members are focused on the delivery of company goals and objectives of our partners
- Interact with external partners and develop long term relationships
- Assist in analyzing partner metrics and staffing on a consistent basis
- Make recommendations for efficiencies on programs
- Actively manage, support, motivate and retain members of the Workforce team
- Participate in Sales meetings and requests for information
- Maintain awareness of emerging industry tools
As a Workforce Manager, You Have…
- A University or College Degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, Business)
- Experience working with Aspect software (considered an asset)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical, information-management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic & changing environment
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels and people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to plan and monitor for results