ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are changing the future of customer care and want your help. 24-7 Intouch is hiring a Senior Insights Strategist. Working within the Insights & Analytics Department, this position supports the VP, Insights & Analytics in providing client facing insights and presentations. The position will formulate, support and educate internal and external stakeholders on best practice and thought leadership, involved in creating case studies/white papers and linking initiatives to specific ROI. A background in strategy and consulting is a strong asset. Preference will be given to candidates who have data analytics experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an emerging and fast-paced team. We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who strives to identify and communicate ways to improve how business operates.
- Creation and communication of client reports and presentations using analytics provided by the Insights & Analytics team
- Develop and support implementation of strategic and operational goals based on analytics for both internal stakeholders and our clients.
- Design, develop and communicate white papers to share best practice internally and to our clients.
- An undergraduate or master’s degree in business or analytics required.
- Data analytics skills and past experience with predictive analytics, statistical software
- 5+ years of consultative and strategic roles within organizations or as consultant/contractor
- Must demonstrate an understanding of drawing insights and recommendations from data analytics
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Team player with creative problem-solving, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills