ABOUT THE JOB
The Recruiting Associate plays a critical role in helping 24-7 Intouch find the best candidates for our clients. This position also helps with the on-boarding process, and makes sure orientation sessions run smoothly. We want the best experience for new hires as they are welcomed to 24-7 Intouch, and the Recruiting Associate plays a big role in making that happen.
From running the applicant testing process to conducting in-person interviews, both on-site and at career fairs, the Recruiting Associate relies on their excellent people skills to help build an amazing team.
The job is busy and no two days are alike, so candidates need to be organized, professional and experts at managing their time.
- You love people, and thrive in a team environment
- You have a professional and mature attitude
- You’re organized and can handle a high volume of work with accuracy and timeliness
- You had good judgement on sensitive issues, and can maintain confidentiality
- You have a proven performance record and have no written warnings on file during the past 6 months
- Previous experience with interviewing and selecting candidates is an asset