About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Curriculum Designer to review and create training content to deliver in class. This role involves testing team members for readiness, learning new products and services, and delivering training using dynamic teaching techniques. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and the success of our team members.
As Curriculum Designer, You Will…
- Facilitate training classes using a variety of creative teaching techniques
- Assess training needs and identify opportunities for curriculum development
- Develop and deliver training materials for new hire and up-training classes
- Develop and administer knowledge assessment testing
- Review existing curriculum and recommend improvements
- Conduct needs analyses and interacting with our partners to identify ongoing training needs
- Interact with all departments to ensure current information is included in training
- Design new course materials utilizing a variety of instructional design approaches (ADDIE model), adult learning principles, training delivery methodologies and content development systems
- Perform other duties and travel as required
As Curriculum Designer, You Have...
- A BS/BA in Education or Business Administration (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years contact center experience and minimum of 5 years of experience delivering classroom training
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience conducting training needs analyses for internal and external partners
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and how to implement them in the classroom in-person and virtually
- Knowledge of existing and emerging training methods, tools and techniques
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Ability to multitask in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail with good time management skills