24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging software technology, and we need your help!
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to take control of our development and deployment pipelines within 24-7 Intouch’s Laivly product development division. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it, so if you’re a creative, daring developer, we have a place for you. The office also has lots of great amenities including a staff-only fully equipped gym, bubble hockey, and arcade machines.
As a DevOps Engineer, You Will…
- Work with our development, quality assurance and infrastructure team to further refine our automated build and deployment systems
- Maintain and configure our build and deployment systems supporting the development team
- Work in a fast paced agile software development environment
- Build automations and reports to refine and improve our SDLC
- Aid in tracking the performance of our systems and providing proactive alerting on issues
- Research, design and implement special projects to build the next phase of our application environment
As a DevOps Engineer, You Have…
- At least 2 years of DevOps experience
- Experience with C# development preferred, ASP.NET an asset
- Experience with mobile development preferred (iOS and Android), Xamarin an asset
- Experience with Python development preferred
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes an asset
- Experience with cloud design, automation and management an asset
- Experience with automated testing an asset
- Experience with BASH, PowerShell and other scripting tools an asset
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Excellent communication skills