- Demonstrate understanding and application of metric reporting and statistical tools.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide analysis on reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review reports, performance indicators to locate and correct error or problems.
- Demonstrate analytical, root cause analysis, problem solving, and decision-making skills .
- Analyze and recommend value add/improvements based on data analysis.
- Graduate of BS Statistics or any related courses.
- Must have intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- With data analysis experience preferably from a BPO but not required.
- Must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models, prior data mining and research.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels.
- Willing to work in Cubao.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules.