About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
Laivly is a division of 24-7 Intouch that specializes in emerging technology. Our team of data scientists, developers, and researchers are dedicated to creating unique solutions by partnering smart technology with friendly humans to maximize the potential of customer service interactions. We empower human potential with artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance quality, empathy, and productivity in measurable ways for the benefit of the brands and consumers we serve.
About the Job
We’re changing the way people view customer care, and we need your help!
Reporting to the Senior Director of Information Security, the Senior Software Security Specialist will be responsible for assessing and securing web-based in-house developed applications, as well as open source telephony solutions. You will work alongside other security analysts on new initiatives and develop in-house tools to assist with day-to-day operations of threat monitoring, vulnerability management, and security control administration.
As Senior Software Security Specialist, You Will…
- Assess software / applications for security related issues through code reviews, automated scanning, fuzzing, and manual inspection techniques
- Work with the development team and participate in developer sprint planning to identify potential security impacts and mitigation strategies
- Develop, implement, and manage tools and processes to aid in software security testing
- Champion the development, implementation, and operationalization of a Security Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Document and communicate found issues to developer or infrastructure teams
- Work with the security team to identify methods to bolster threat detection and prevention based on discovered issues
- Participate in team meetings and discussions, respond to security threats, and assist in developing ad-hoc applications / scripts as a member of the Information Security Operations Center (ISOC) team
- Administrate and integrate technical controls including logging collection and correlation (SIEM), endpoint (Antivirus/EDR, FIM, Log IDS), application controls (WAF, SaaS management), and vulnerability identification
- Assist in identification of monitored security events in the environment from applications, network, databases, etc.
As Senior Software Security Specialist, You Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or equivalent; or 5 years comparable work experience
- Professional experience in conducting application security assessments and penetration testing
- Experience in working with .NET (C#), ASP Classic, and Python
- Familiarity with agile coding practices, OWASP, and the OWASP Testing Project or other similar frameworks Security Certifications such as CISSP or related GIAC certs
- Knowledge of agile product development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling a high volume of work
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels with diverse backgrounds
- Ability to plan and monitor for results
- Made it to the end of this description, now it’s time to APPLY!