About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Quality team monitors agent calls and provides actionable feedback to team leaders and robust analytics to the client.
- Manage Admin and Reporting tasks associated with the Quality metrics.
- Assistance in providing actionable insights to the operations team and client.
- Flexibility with an ever-changing workload.
- Partnership with other support departments to achieve metric goals.
- Assistance in reviewing and maintaining calibration scores among the QA team
- Maintains and develops pertinent operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Supports Business Development Initiatives and contributes to the design and implementation of client marketing plans
- Ability to multitask under high-pressure situations
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as in team settings within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to type 30 WPM with accuracy
- A post-secondary degree or certificate, preferably in Business Management. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered
- At least one year of experience in a leadership, supervisory, or coaching role