24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The People & Process Analyst plays a key role within the People and Process organization supporting the following areas:
- HR Compliance
- Systems Administration
The Analyst helps ensure compliance with government legislation for all of our global locations, compiles data and prepares key reports, conducts compliance audits and maintains various HR systems. In addition, they are in the know of HR best practices and legislation.
- Research and identify compliance risks and requirements for all global locations.
- Track regulatory changes with impacts to HR programs and policies.
- Compile data and assist in preparing required reports.
- Conduct compliance audits including preparing results, reports and recommendations for improvement for the HR Operations team.
- Provide reporting, program management, data analysis and process development for regulated HR programs such as Workers.
- Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, and background checks.
- Provide ongoing review and auditing of HR policies, procedures and ongoing maintenance to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- Collaborate with various departments including HR to develop and revise people processes and strategies including creating deliverables, supporting program implementation and internal communications.
- Maintain records and overall integrity of various HR systems while ensuring the privacy and confidentiality standards are met.
- Maintain various spreadsheets, databases ensuring information is up-to-date, accurate and monitored regularly.
- Manage new projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with diverse groups of people, both internally and externally; tailoring messaging for the intended audience.
- Ability to collaborate across boundaries to build strategic relationships and achieve common goals.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to research and source information.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment while maintaining quality, timelines and expectations.
- Accepts changes and challenges professionally and with an open mind.
- Quickly gets up to speed on new initiatives and encourages others to do the same.
- Plans and leverages resources and information to achieve desired outcomes.
- Uses "big picture" thinking and a long term view in order to WIN!
- Ability to maintain and preserve the confidentiality of our data.Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills are a must. Knowledge and ability to use the Google Suite of products is an asset.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma preferably in Human Resources/Business or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Human Resources, Compliance and/or Internal Audit is desired.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Reports to Director, HR Compliance & Risk Management